For the vast majority of our products, we offer a 30 day return policy. You can choose either an exchange or refund of the purchase price less the the shipping costs. We do generally charge a restocking fee ranging from 10% to 30%. Please refer to the individual product Warranty/Returns tab for the return policy of your particular product.
• We do not accept returns or cancellations for special ordered items.
• We do not accept returns for replacement parts for any reason other than an error on our part.
• Please read below the return policy for hospital beds.
Once an order has shipped, it cannot be cancelled. You may refuse the order upon delivery, in which case the standard return policy for the item will apply, and we will deduct the return shipping costs from your refund credit.
An RMA number is required on all returns.
All returns require an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number. Please request one by contact Customer Support. Customer Support will then email return instructions to the email on file. No Credit will be given for items returned without an RMA number. If the return isn’t honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges. Please contact us beforehand if you have any questions.
How to make sure we can exchange or refund your item:
• Item must be returned in original packaging and in brand new condition.
• Please don’t assemble or modify a product before returning. Otherwise, we may not be able to provide a refund.
What if my order arrives damaged?
We package all of our products well, so they arrive on your doorstep snug, safe, and secure. We double-box many items, and we refuse to sell products that are easily damaged during shipping. If an item does arrive damaged or with parts missing, please notify us within 10 days. We’re happy to send you replacements or parts as soon as possible.
Return, cancellation and refund policies for hospital beds.
– Our Refurbished Hospital Beds has signs of regular use and are special orders, NO RETURNABLE, NO REFUNDABLE, NO CANCELLABLE.
– 305consumables is a specialized company of medical equipment, we are not manufacturers.
– If bed is rotated to be passed thru standard doors, some oil spill can occur, and the bed can be dripping up to 15 days.
– Bed can be replaced under the warranty period if major technical problems occur, in this scenario 305consumables will decide if client keeps the original bed or not, and client must accept.
– Warranty is not transferable and is not an Insurance against accidents.
– Under some circumstances, 305consumbles could deliver a bed with some upgrades depending of availability (Ex: air mattress instead of foam mattress) or deliver a mattress with a different color.
– If inside delivery is chosen, a moving company will be used, and they are responsible only for inside delivery, they are not responsible, for installation, training or any damage caused to the property. Inside delivery option only delivers on first floors or apartments that counts with an appropriate elevator. If bed cannot be entered by the moving company due to limitations of the property, moving company will deliver the bed in the curbside.
– If curbside delivery is chosen, client is fully responsible for entering the bed into the property and for any damaged caused to the bed during the entering process.
– If bed is damaged during transportation, customer is responsible for taking pictures of the bed and delivery must be refused. In this scenario we will send a replacement bed, no refund will be issued. If client refuses the delivery without proof of damage, bed will be returned to our Warehouse in Miami, FL at buyer’s expense, no refund will be issued.
– Client is responsible for self-training about how to use the bed.
– If client is not present at the moment of the delivery, storage fees and additional transportation fees will be charged.
– Client must provide a valid phone that will be given to the shipping company to schedule a delivery appointment, shipping company will attempt to schedule a delivery during 3 business days, if customer is unreachable the bed will be returned to our Warehouse in Miami, FL at buyer’s expense.
– Lead time and delivery time may vary.
– Client is responsible for tracking the shipping progress and contact the shipping company for further shipping details.
– If a technician is required to provide support, arrival of the technician could take up 3 weeks, even if the bed is under warranty.
– If a patient lift will be used with this bed, client must inform 305consumables to verify specifications and further details.
– This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. The parties submit all their disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Miami-Dade County, Florida.
– Warranties and extended warranties will be totally voided if client opens a chargeback case, even if the dispute favors 305consumables.
– Warranties and extended warranties will be totally voided if client opens the bed or mattress to access internal parts without 305consumables’s consent.
– Client accepts to receive a prorated refund of the cost of warranty or extended warranty if 305consumables cannot provide onsite technical support in the zone, cancelling and voiding the warranty at the moment of the refund.